Our members are family-owned businesses that want to perpetuate the business within the family. Geographically we serve the six-county region including Sacramento, South Placer, El Dorado, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba counties.
Our sole focus is to provide programs, networking, and support dedicated to helping family businesses grow and prosper. Family-owned businesses have unique challenges that span beyond the day to day operations or gaining market share. We understand those challenges and have dedicated our programs and affinity groups to address those needs. We provide a “safe” space for family businesses to come together, share experiences, and learn from each other.
Benefits of Membership
- All memberships include an invitation to attend all Family Business Forums, networking events and the Annual Holiday Social for you, your family members and employees at no additional charge.
- Member-only access to the private and dynamic Affinity Group meetings and events.
- Member pricing on tickets to the Generations Conference and discounted tuition for the Family Business Leadership Series.
- Tools and resources to perpetuate the Family Business.
- Build relationships with Technical Advisor members whose expertise in areas such as legal, tax, succession planning, human resources and governance issues can assist you.
- Connect with a large and local community of influential Family Business Leaders for ongoing networking opportunities and support.
- Get to know our family business members, technical advisor members and our board of directors.