Early registration for Generations is now open! Sign up today to take advantage of discounted individual and family package tickets to FBC’s 3rd Annual Generations Conference at the Sacramento Convention Center. You won’t want to miss this unparalleled opportunity to network with and learn from family business leaders from across the country and around the world. This year’s conference has been designed to provide cutting-edge education, collaborative networking and unique social events to help you grow, manage, operate and transition your business – keeping the unique dynamics and needs of family businesses in mind.
Our action-packed day-and-a-half schedule will put you up front and center with an impressive roster of local, national and international keynote speakers and presenters who can provide real-life insight into what separates success stories from failures.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Cindi Bigelow – 3rd generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea
- Lamberto Frescobaldi – 30th generation CEO of Frescobaldi Winery in Tuscany, Italy
- Andy Unanue – CEO of AUA Private Equity Partners and 3rd generation, Goya Foods
- Allie Taylor, PhD & Andrew Taylor – Orange Kiwi
- Stan Van Vleck – president of Van Vleck Ranch and partner at Downey Brand
- Mark Friedman – president of Fulcrum Properties
Representatives from renowned family enterprises will share solutions to commonly faced family business challenges. Their breakout sessions include:
- I’m Not My Mom or Dad, but I Sure as Hell Can Lead!
- Talent Development Strategies for 21st Century Leaders
- When Two Rights Make a Wrong: Balancing Ethics Between Business and Family
- Using the Exit Door: Managing Family Dynamics When a Family Member Wants to Leave or Sell
- Help, Hassle or Hindrance: The Board of Directors’ Role in Family Business
- Conflict: The “Frenemy” of Every Family Owned Business
- Trump Tax Law: An Opportunity That May Not Last