Save the date and plan to attend the 3rd Annual Generations Conference at the Sacramento Convention Center. You don’t want to miss this unparalleled opportunity to network with and learn from the leaders of family businesses from across the globe. This year’s conference has been designed to provide cutting-edge education, collaborative networking and unique social events to help you grow, manage, operate and transition your business – keeping the unique dynamics and needs of family businesses in mind.
Our action-packed day-and-a-half schedule will put you up front and center with an impressive roster of local, national and international keynote speakers and presenters who can provide real-life insight into what separates success stories from failures. Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Lamberto Frescobaldi – 30th generation CEO of Frescobaldi Winery in Tuscany
- Andy Unanue – 3rd generation at Goya Foods, the largest Hispanic-owned food company in the United States, and CEO of AUA Private Equity Partners
- Cindi Bigelow – 3rd generation, President and CEO of Bigelow Tea
- Speakers from renowned family enterprises will share solutions to commonly faced family business challenges
- Largest family business-focused event in Northern California
- Discounted rate for FBC members
- Limited attendance and a safe environment to facilitate conversation and openly share challenges
‘Early bird’ registration is open September 4, to October 15, 2018. Mark your calendars to register at the best rate! Sponsorships are now available; contact 916-608-8686.