A year of brainstorming, committee meetings and diligent hard work came to fruition at last month’s Generations Family Business Conference. We were pleased and proud to welcome record attendance – family business members, technical advisors, potential members and guests – for a fun and impactful two days of networking, education and discovery.
- Largest attendance in FBC history
- Assemblage of acclaimed keynote and breakout speakers
- Emphasis on importance of effective communication among generations
- Opportunities for multiple generations to engage in exercises aimed at improving understanding of mutual perspectives
- Signed up 100th family business member on day 1