March 25, 2021 | 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
VIRTUAL FAMILY BUSINESS FORUM
How Non-Family Leaders Manage Family
Join FBC Technical Advisor Member and HR expert, Kim Silvers as she leads a panel discussion on how family businesses have navigated the dynamics of family and non-family employees within a family business; including protocols they have implemented, what their thoughts are on how this all relates to company culture, relationships, and good communication skills.
Family dynamics are at the core of all family businesses. It is also the one distinct factor that makes running a family business different (and at times more difficult) than running a non-family business. Especially, when you've hired outside your family to grow, maintain, or even take your businesses in a new direction. Take part in this interactive session and explore the topic of "Non-Family Managing Family" deeper!
Program Facilitated By:
P A N E L I S T S
Key Topics to be Explored Using Real-Life Scenarios Submitted by Our Members:
- When should family employees be treated differently from non-family?
- What is the best way for non-family executives to give tough feedback to a family employee?
- How does the company culture contribute to the way non-family executives are brought into and supported in the business?
- Learn how to maintain family harmony while blending family and non-family employees.
- Find out from our expert panelists how they have navigated common and uncommon family business situations, as they share with FBC members and guests, their experiences, and best practices.
WHEN: Thursday, March 25 | 10:30 am
WHERE: Online webinar through Zoom (Login information will be available after you register.)