June 19, 2019 | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Calling all Women in the Family Business!
An opportunity for women involved in the family business to come together, discuss relevant topics, socialize, and build a strong network.
Work-Life Balance: Is There a Secret Sauce?
A recurring topic that continues to come up for women is managing work-life balance. Finding “balance” can be especially difficult in a family business where the lines between work and family can become blurred. It can be difficult to separate family business from family time.
To get the conversation started, here is one take on the subject from Stacey Abrams, “I believe in work-life Jenga, not work-life balance” to get things done. Take a look at her Ted Talk and read the article here.
- What does work-life balance look like to you?
- Do you have realistic expectations?
- Have you figured out how to create balance in your life?
- What tools do you use to facilitate your time between family and the business?
- What is one area of work-life balance you need to master?
- How do you separate family from family business?
We look forward to a lively and robust discussion amongst the group and generating helpful ideas for handling work-life balance within the family business. Bring your mom, your sister or a guest that you know would benefit from participating in this Women’s Affinity Group Meeting. REGISTER NOW