April 20, 2020 | 10:00 am - 10:45 am
WEBINAR + INTERACTIVE Q & A
PROVIDING PROACTIVE MEASURES TO HELP FAMILY BUSINESSES NAVIGATE COVID-19
It is not clear what the depth and duration of the impact to the economy and to markets will be due to COVID-19. Since recent record highs, the markets have fluctuated dramatically over the past several weeks. As the steward of assets for both your family business and your family, how should you think about investing now and for the foreseeable future? Mr. Torinus will offer some perspective on thinking and acting for both the long-term and the shorter-term, and hopefully be able to calm some nerves in the process. There will be time for questions or submit your question in advance by clicking here.
P R E S E N T E D B Y:
- A quick recap of what’s happened in the markets and the economy since mid-February
- Some thoughts about signals the market is looking for as we approach the bottom
- Behavior finance – the psychology of making counter-productive investment decisions
- How to think about impact to your family business investment management vs. your personal investment management
- High-level counsel we’re offering clients during this time
This special webinar is free and will be recorded for viewing at a later time.
WHEN: Monday, April 20 | 10:00 – 10:45 am
WHERE: Online webinar through Zoom (Login information will be available after you register.)